iMediaShare for Windows combines online video aggregation with media sharing technology, which is a roundabout way to say you can use mobile devices to send an online video to your television. There are some ways to get the work done, yet this app promises to make it as effortless and intuitive as possible and with an exception, iMediaShare pulls that off.
What You Should Know About iMediaShare?
In terms of Android TV and iOS apps, you have seen lots of TV guide apps, which enable to look up shows as well as schedule viewing.
There are also video apps that allow you to watch television shows on mobile devices and on remote control apps. All of those apps basically have one thing common. They bring some features of your television to your phone.
iMediaShare for PC reverses that direction, enabling you to use your mobile device put videos on your TV. It can connect with lots of online collection of television shows, news, movies, and some internet video content.
You may also choose from the selected Top Picks or look through everything the channels have to provide and send videos of your choice to your own network-connected television.
But, how can you use the iMediaShare app on Windows PC or laptop?
Free Download iMediaShare for Windows Vista/XP/7/8/8.1/10
The app of iMediaShare isn’t available on PC because it’s compatible with iOS and Android. But, there is nothing you should worry about as you can still enjoy using the app on your PC or big screen TV. All you have to do is to download your preferred Android emulator that you can install on PC.
Just follow the steps below and you’ll be able to enjoy iMediaShare on your personal computer or Laptop.
- Download the Android emulator you want. Install it on your PC. You can choose any emulator you like as long as it’s compatible with your PC.
- If you find it hard to pick the right Android emulator for you, shop around and make a comparison. In this way, you will know what is best for your needs.
- Download the APK file of iMediaShare online and save it on your PC. Select the best APK file provider to avoid inconvenience during the installation.
- Once your Android emulator is installed successfully, run it.
- You’ll now have a virtual smartphone on your Laptop or PC.
- Install your downloaded iMediaShare APK or you can install the app directly from your Android emulator. Just sign in your Google account and find iMediaShare, then click Install button. The installation will start quickly and you can find the app on your Android emulator.
It is very easy to use and install iMediaShare for Windows. The only thing you should do is to follow the steps provided above and you are good to go. Depending on your preferences, you can watch various TV shows or movies on your Laptop or on your TV. Make sure to follow every step properly to avoid some problems.