If you want to upgrade the entertainment experience of you and your family, you might want to use iMediaShare for iPhone, iPad or any iOS devices. With this app, expect that you will only get pure entertainment streams from your mobile device to your TV in just a few taps.
Connect a television to your own home network. Then, start the iMediaShare app on your device and enjoy music, video, and stills on the big screen. Take your media with you anytime, anywhere or any screen without side loading or syncing.
Update: Learn how to connect iMediaShare to your Smart TV from this link
The best thing about iMediaShare for iOS is that it can do the following:
- Delivers on-demand videos on your TV in your living or even while you are on the go
- Serves as a remote control providing full playback control functionality
- Supports the feature push to play to DLNA media renderers and Apple TV
- Integrates cloud services, local media discovery, and internet seamlessly
- Delivers videos online in 3D and HD, optimized in real time for connected devices
- Works with the connected TVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, media boxes, and audio systems
Key Features of iMediaShare App
With iMediaShare App on iOS, you can take your favorite photos, videos, and movies wherever you go. Here are the key features of the app that you should not miss to know:
- Level Up Your Family Time
Family movies and children’s shows are just a tap away with the iMediaShare app. Control everything from your tablet or phone, so bedtime will really mean bedtime.
- Small App with Big Impact
Watch the content on your TV screen and switch to your mobile device seamlessly. This can be done without the need to interrupt playback.
- Discover Something New
There is always something for everybody at iMediaShare for iPhone users. Whether you like sports, music videos or cartoons, you have everything you need in this app.
How To Install & Use iMediaShare for iPhone/iPad (iOS)?
To install iMediaShare App on your iOS, go to App Store and type iMediaShare on the search box. Select the right app and install it on your device. Once the app is installed on your iPad or iPhone, follow these steps to make most out of it:
- Tap the app from your home screen and discover all digital media stored on your phone available on your PC or retrieved from online and makes it accessible to you.
- All content appears by categories. You’re only a tap away to choose the video or photo content you want to watch.
- Choose a channel on iMediaShare and your screen will be fed with lots of photos, music, and videos. You can slide down and up or switch between the categories at the bottom to navigate to your choice quickly.
- iMediaShare also discovers all the capable media players in your house. You have an option to watch through XBOX or your TV.
- After that, you can enjoy HD videos in your big screen and you can turn any mobile device to be a TV remote with the gesture controls for time position and volume.
These are the important features and how you can use iMediaShare for iPhone and iPad to your Smart TV. Hope you’ll enjoy while using it.